Dear colleagues,
On behalf of the UC Cities research group at University of Calgary, I'd like to notify you that we will be live broadcasting Dr. Gillian Rose's (University of Oxford) talk in two weeks. We hope that this will make the conversation accessible to audiences unable to physically attend. You can find a LiveStream video embedded on the group's main page here (http:uccities.ca), and we will have further information regarding an archive to follow. The broadcast will begin just before her talk on Tuesday, March 26th at 3pm (MDT). For those of you in the Southern Alberta region, please feel welcomed to attend in EEEL 161 at UofC, and find a link below to register.

The event is generously supported by the Calgary Institute for the Humanities, and in particular its "Social Justice in the Smart City" working group. See below for the official announcement, including the abstract and Dr. Rose's brief bio.
Best wishes,
Ryan Burns

Calgary Institute for the Humanities
marketo-david-sarkisov-1181035-unsplash.jpg

THE SOCIAL JUSTICE AND THE SMART CITY INTERDISCIPLINARY WORKING GROUP
AT
THE CALGARY INSTITUTE FOR THE HUMANITIES PRESENTS

data bodies, smart bodies and sensible bodies:
posthuman
corporeality in the digitally mediated city

A LECTURE BY DR. GILLIAN ROSE
PROFESSOR OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY, UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD

--
Ryan Burns, PhD
Department of Geography

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1