Dear Users:

The problem is as old as the introduction of floating chirality, as information is lost in the transfer between different programs!
Fortunately, this issue is solved by adoption of the NEF for exchanging restraints and mmCIF for structures. We are actually organising in the coming months a round-robin between all key-developers as a test of this principle. I realise that this does not fix your immediate problem; the analysis of the original program (as it has access to all the ‘data’) is the one to use.
In the AnalysisStructure version-3 (currently under development) we will be fully compliant with with NEF/mmCIF and its analysis routines will therefore be good for these cases.

Best
Geerten

Prof. Geerten W. Vuister

Chair in Structural Biology
Chair of Collaborative Computational Project for NMR (CCPN)

Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology
University of Leicester
Henry Wellcome Building, Lancaster Road
Leicester, LE1 9HN, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 116 229 7076