Dear Pranav Shah

Our camera normalisation program should be able to correct your "screwey gain reference" treated data set...   It improves even on "correctly" gain corrected data sets!
The condition is that the dataset should be large enough (> ~1000 movie frames).  Moreover the "screwey gain reference", that you corrupted your data with, should not contain anomalities, like both negative and positive values, or undefinined/overflow floating point values.   That being the case you should able to salvage the data with our program.
Cheers
Marin

For details see: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep10317