Hi Aleix,
Can you describe how you did the fluorescence scan, or share the plot itself? I am asking this because you say you could discard Fe, Zn and As/Se but you don't say anything about Cu which is in between these elements.
If you tried but could not discard Cu, then it could be your "Culprit".
Best,
Nukri