From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 March 2019 13:34
To: Patricia Noxolo (Geography)
Subject: research

Hi Pat!
Hope everything is well with you. I'm afraid I can't attend the SCS conference this year as I'm attending Auckland's ACLALS also in July. I'm writting to you because Id' appreciate if you could send this to the list as I keep on my reseach on Shakespeare and the Caribbean. Thank you in advance and hope we have the opportunity to meet soon as I miss you, send my regards also to H.
Love and best, Conchi

My name is Concepción Mengíbar and currently I'm researching on Davlin Thomas's theatre work. I'd appreciate any information about the author, how to contact him and if possible about the performances of his plays (pictures, clips, video...). I'm also trying to get access to the articles that Giselle Rampaul wrote about Shakespeare and the Caribbean before her death. If you have any information, please write to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Thanks in advance