7 PhD studentships available at the University of Leeds for candidates with strong background on computer science, mathematics and statistics.

Alejandro F. Frangi, FIEEE, FEAMBES

Diamond Jubilee Chair in Computational Medicine

NHS Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust Honorary Data Scientist

CISTIB Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine, School of Computing

LICAMM Leeds Institute of Cardiac and Metabolic Medicine, School of Medicine

School of Computing and School of Medicine, University of Leeds

Computing Office - EC Stoner Building, Rm 8.05, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 9JT, United Kingdom

Medicine Office   -  LIGHT Building, Rm 6.30, Clarendon Way, Leeds LS2 9LU, United Kingdom

E:  [log in to unmask] | PA: Mrs Judi Drew [log in to unmask]

T: +44 113 34 39640 (direct) | T +44 113 34 35430  (school) | W: www.cistib.org/afrangi

I aspire to achieve a sensible work-life balance:

I don’t expect a reply to this email from you outside of your normal working hours.

Similarly, please, expect the same from me.

To unsubscribe from the APPLIEDPROB list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=APPLIEDPROB&A=1