Dear Colleagues,
I work at Hatay Mustafa Kemal University as a social anthropologist. I have sent an e-mail to this group nearly three months ago about applying for an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership project.
We are about to apply for a KA203 project on social, cultural and linguistic inclusion of Syrian immigrants since there thousands of Syrians located in our city. We already have partners from Portugal, Italy and Greece. One of our partners bailed out on us. We are looking for one more partner preferably a University or a Research Institute as the extense of the project is wide.
Our activity plan is ready. We are all on board and nearly ready for submission. All we need is an experienced partner in the field of (Syrian) immigration. We have very limited time for application, 13 days.
If you are thinking of participating, I could share the documents as soon as possible.
Feel free to forward this e-mail to those who might be interested.
Best regards,
Koray
Dr. Alim Koray CengizSocial AnthropologyMustafa Kemal UniversityAntakya-Hatay TR

+90 533 334 76 80
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alim_Cengiz

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1