Dear AllStat,

Hope you've had a great week and are looking forwards to the weekend?

If you are thinking of a new/ modified career that uses your expert
knowledge in Medical Statistics, Data Science and/ or Clinical Data
Management, we have a good range of jobs for Statisticians. We are working
with some interesting clients who are trying to innovate in clinical trials
or life sciences and who need your help. We tend to work globally too, but
most of the jobs we currently have are UK or Germany (not sure why...?)

If you have a strong understanding of Statistics, databases, IT
infrastructure and architecture, we have roles.

https://www.pop-science.co.uk/899-data-architect-clinical-data/clinical-research/emea-other/job

If you love technology in clinical trials, we have roles as Project
Managers or more technical roles as Implementation Consultants:

https://www.pop-science.co.uk/907-implementation-consultant/clinical-research/emea-other/job

If you are interested in working in a consulting role to position key
client products, around Data Science AI and ML business solutions, we have
this role in Germany. We are getting lots of roles in the Data Science
area, so this is our favourite example:

https://www.pop-science.co.uk/906-customer-data-scientist-solution-architect/technology-and-it/germany/job

Of course, we still have great roles for clinical data managers,
Statisticians and SAS Programmers still in a range of Pharma, Med Device
and Biotech companies.

SAS in London:

https://www.pop-science.co.uk/job-search/905-sas-programmer/clinical-research/central-london/job

Statistician role in Germany:

https://www.pop-science.co.uk/job-search/903-statistician/clinical-research/germany/job

If you’d like to discuss these roles, then please let me know. We’d love to
discuss different aspects you can explore in your careers.

Gail

Managing Director

Follow us for all the latest job updates, follow us on Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/pop-science?trk=company_logo>
www.pop-science.co.uk

Please read our Data Privacy Notice revised for GDPR regulation updates
<https://www.pop-science.co.uk/pop-science-data-privacy-notice-and-gdpr>

Pop-Science Limited
Registered in England and Wales with number 08076622, VAT No 140246843
*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.*

+44 (0) 208 985 0565
+44 (0) 7971 666239

SIGNOFF allstat