Dear Everyone,

Please except my apologies it will not happen again.

Best wishes

Kitty

Kitty Kean

Workforce Administrator

The Royal College of Pathologists

6 Alie Street

London E1 8QT

Tel: 020 7451 6721

Fax: 020 7451 6701

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.rcpath.org

Follow us on Twitter

Disclaimer

This email and any attachment(s) has been sent by the Royal College of Pathologists as a charity registered in England and Wales (registered charity 261035) or one of its subsidiaries (“RCPath Trading”) and is confidential and may be legally privileged.

Any dissemination, copying, or use of or reliance upon such information by or to anyone other than the recipient[s] listed above is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the email address above and destroy any and all copies of this message.

If you do not wish to receive future communication from the College please let us know and we will make sure you will not. We will always ensure we protect your privacy including any personal information you may share with us. Please refer to our Privacy Policy We will always uphold your rights as detailed in the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation.

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/