From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Kay
Sent: 19 March 2019 16:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BBC News: Woman in China nearly dies after injecting herself with fruit juice

When I was a registrar my consultant asked me to set up an enzymatic assay for oxalate. I failed. But I can’t remember why he wanted it...

Jonathan

On 19 Mar 2019, at 16:03, Simon Salter <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

We literally need a serum rhubarb test…

Woman in China nearly dies after injecting herself with fruit juice - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-47623816

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

Cymraeg

Rhybudd Ebost (2010) - Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr

Fe'ch cynghorir i ddarllen rhybydd ebost Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr (a'i argraffu er mwyn cyfeirio ato yn y dyfodol).  Gellir dod o hyd iddo yn y lleoliad canlynol

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/861/tudalen/47230

English

Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Email Notice (2010)

You are advised to read (and print for future reference) the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board e-mail notice which can be found at this location

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/861/page/47229

Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board is the operational name of Betsi Cadwaladr University Local Health Board

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content.  The ACB does not monitor posts.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk