and we all thanks  Fabienne Pigière, Oerni Akeret, Marlu Kühn for the organisation of the workshop and the publication of the volume.
cheers

Le mar. 19 févr. 2019 à 22:51, Fabienne Pigiere <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you that the Proceedings of the workshop ‘Food production and land use at the transition from Antiquity to the Middle Ages in the Roman world’ has been published (Special Issue of Quaternary International, vol. 499):

https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/quaternary-international/vol/499/part/PA

We take the opportunity to thank all the authors and reviewers who contributed to this volume.

Kind regards,

Fabienne Pigière, Oerni Akeret, Marlu Kühn

Dr Fabienne Pigière

Chargée de cours invitée

UCLouvain

FIAL
Place Blaise Pascal 1/L3.03.13
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1

--
J.H. Yvinec
Archéozoologue INRAP, UMR 7209

Laboratoire d'archéozoologie de Compiègne,
CRAVO, 17 rue James de Rothschild, 60200 Compiègne, France,
tel : 33 (0)3 44 23 28 10
mobile : 06 51 87 70 77

www.inrap.fr

Abonnez-vous à la lettre d’information de l'Inrap : http://www.inrap.fr/newsletter.php