Hello Colleagues,
The February 15th, abstract submission deadline is less than two weeks away!

Please, submit your abstracts through the online portal found here.
https://www.radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com/abstracts-1/

We also want to provide you with updates on the 2019 Radiocarbon and Archaeology meeting in Athens, Georgia, USA.
---------------

Submit your abstract through the online portal before February 15th.
Online abstract submission for poster and paper presentations opened in early December on the radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com website. All abstracts are due by February 15th, 2019.
Before submitting your paper or poster abstract, please take the time to read through the session abstracts to find the right fit for your presentation.
Once you have chosen a session, please submit your abstract via the online system here.
https://www.radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com/abstracts-1/

Meeting registration is now open.
The Online Meeting Registration Portal is now open for early-bird registration! Through this portal, and our newly launched events page, you will be able to register for the meeting, the Ice-breaker reception, the Gala dinner, and the day-trip to Ocmulgee National Monument and Macon, GA.
Early bird registration closes on March 31st. Late registration will include additional fees and closes on May 10th. Register here.
https://www.radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com/registration-2/

Post-Conference Three-Day Tour
The three-day, two-night post-conference tour of the historic Georgia coast, including downtown Savannah and Jekyll Island, will take place from Friday May 25th to Sunday May 27th.
Full details for this tour will be available soon. If you want to learn more, please join the Three-Day Tour mailing list here.

Looking Forward to 2022
Do you or your institution have interest in hosting the 2022 Radiocarbon and Archaeology meeting?
Proposals for 2022 meeting hosting will be assessed at this year’s meeting. If you are interested in hosting, please contact us at [log in to unmask], for more details.

Newsletter
We are happy to say that newsletter interest is growing, and we are doing our best to add all interested parties to the list. To assist with making this a more comprehensive mailing list, please direct your friends and colleagues to radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com where they can quickly join the mailing list via the form at the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,
The Radiocarbon and Archaeology team
https://www.radiocarbonandarchaeology2019.com/