Rafael, I know this from teckel or sausage dog, a nice week-end, Hans.

Am 21. Februar 2019 um 18:02 schrieb Mitya Vasyukov <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear Rafael!

I don't know any references on this point and would be also interested in them if you ever find. I can say that in the dog skeleton collection of our laboratory (~ 100 speimens) at least six specimens have fused fibula, and they all are of medium size.

Best wishes, Mitya.