Dear all,

a friend has come across a somewhat mysterious antler object and would be interested to hear about any comparative objects you may have come across. At the moment they are believing it to be a cinder container but it's preliminary. The object is made from antler and looks a bit like a lamp. More information can be found here https://www.wbrg.net/bonetool-of-the-month-archives/bonetool-archives-2018/
I've also uploaded photos to zoobook at this link: https://zooarchaeology.ning.com/photo/albums/antler-tool-possibly-cinder-container
If you have any ideas, comments etc. please e-mail me and I will then forward it all to my friend.

Many thanks,
Helene

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1