Hello all,

We’re looking for a Digital Analytics Coordinator to join the Digital team at the University of Buckingham. If you know how to tell the stories hidden in the data, we’d love for you to join us in our quest to become ever more data-driven. Permanent role, c. £30k per annum depending on experience - details here.

There are also a couple more roles going in the Marketing department that aren’t exclusively digital, but may be of interest to folks here:

·         Content Marketing Manager (full time, permanent, up to £35k)

·         Market Insights Manager (full time, permanent, up to £40k)

Closing dates for all of the above are next Friday, 15th Feb. Please get in touch if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Caleb

Caleb Woodbridge | Head of Digital Experience
The University of Buckingham | Buckingham MK18 1EG
Direct line: +44 (0) 1280 820230 | Internal extension: 2230

The Times and The Sunday Times University of the Year

for Teaching
The University of Buckingham respects your rights with regards to data privacy and data protection. Please review our privacy notice at https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/privacy-notice, which informs you how we collect, store, use, share, process and protect your personal information.
It also tells you how you can access and update your personal information and make certain choices about how your personal information is used. By communicating with the University, using its websites, making applications or by otherwise giving us your personal information you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not give us any of your personal information.

To unsubscribe from the WEBSITE-INFO-MGT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBSITE-INFO-MGT&A=1