Hi All,

I have configured LTI for WebPA in our Blackboard SaaS environment.

When I access a WebPA link from Blackboard,  I cannot see the ‘Sync Data’ option.

Has anyone been able to make the ‘Sync Data’ option visible without using the Basic LTI building block?

Many Thanks,

Rashi Jha | Software Developer

Digital and Information Services | Academic Applications | Room 0.036 | Polwarth Building | University of Aberdeen | Foresterhill | Aberdeen | AB25 2ZD

Tel: +44 (0)1224 437233 | Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01D4BD5F.68389B30

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1