I share with this list news of the publication of Celia Chazelle’s substantial monograph on Codex Amiatinus.

Its homepage is here:
https://brill.com/view/title/54031

Definitely worth ordering for libraries!
Hugh

Begin forwarded message:

Dear all,
Please forgive this group and anonymous email. I am writing to announce that my monograph, The Codex Amiatinus and its "Sister" Bibles: Scripture, Liturgy, and Art in the Milieu of the Venerable Bede, has been published (Brill, 2019). You have all kindly helped me with this project either directly or through your scholarship, and so I wanted to let you know. I hope that you find the book useful and of interest for your continuing research, and I would be grateful if you decided to order it for any research libraries with which you are affiliated.

Please also spread the word to any other medievalists, Anglo-Saxonists, historians, art historians, etc. who you think might be interested.

Best wishes,
Celia (Chazelle)

To unsubscribe from the VETUSLATINA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=VETUSLATINA&A=1