Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for cross-posting.

in 2012 me and Lorenza Salati started a huge research, focused on reuse of former industrial spaces in Urban Environments as productive spaces for artisans and creative people. That brought us to more than 130 Shared Workspaces in Europe, Africa, North and South America.

Our goal was to develop a model which could bring to establish a specific kind of socio-economical environment, a "Multifactory".

The very first results of our research were presented at the 2013 WES (Work Employment & Society) conference, held by the British Sociological Association.

Since then, we started two Multifactories following the model, and we wrote several Chapters and two books to share our findings.

The first one is "The Rise of Community Economy. From Coworking Spaces to the Multifactory Model", 2018, Actjia Sarajevo (BH)

It's a very easy and short book, not technical at all, and Its aim is to give a general overview of our research, from a direct and intimate point of view.

You can download a FREE copy here:

http://www.r84.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/THE-RISE-OF-COMMUNITY-ECONOMY_Salati-Focardi-Akcjia-R84.pdf

We hope you'll find it interesting.

Giulio Focardi