Dear all,

I am pleased to announce an exciting PostDoc opportunity at the University of Sheffield.  As part of the TWENTY65 project (https://twenty65.ac.uk/), we have an 18-month opening for a Research Associate in Rainwater Harvesting and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS): https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BQJ015/research-associate-in-rainwater-harvesting-and-sustainable-drainage-systems-suds

The role will focus on the application and development of modelling tools to permit different RainWater Harvesting (RWH) and Sustainable Drainage Solutions (SuDS) scenarios to be evaluated and compared, both in theoretical and field-based case studies.

Please pass this link on via your networks, and feel free to contact me with any queries.

Kind regards,

Virginia
--

Virginia Stovin

Professor of Green Infrastructure for Stormwater Management
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
The University of Sheffield
Mappin Street
Sheffield
S1 3JD

Tel: 0114 222 5051
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the URBAN-DRAINAGE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=URBAN-DRAINAGE&A=1