Hi All

I had originally pencilled in talking about HTCondor CE this week.  I don’t know if other have made any progress here, but the Tier-1 have been having some issues with our ARC CEs and understanding this problem and patching them has meant no time to actually deploy a HTCondor CE.  Has anyone else had any success with HTCondor CE deployment?  Steve do you have anything to add about the accounting development?

Another possibility is to have a go at pushing the dead whale along the beach that is the BDii decommissioning. David Crooks mentioned to me that there is an EGI CSIRT F2F meeting next week which he is attending.  I believe he would have an opportunity to speak to people about updating the security monitoring so it no longer needed the BDii.

At some point we should have a discussion about how Rucio integrate with object stores.  I can explain the Tier-1s approach using DynaFed and recent updates around that.  The slight problem with this is that Andrew Sansum wants me to present similar material at the IRIS TWG on the 26th Feb.

Any preferences?!  If not I might just pick the Rucio one as this is the most time sensitive as the Rucio workshop is coming up at the end of the Month.  I want to try to avoid talking about multiple things in the same meeting.

Alastair