Dear All,

Jon Hays is preparing material for our pathways to impact statement for the GridPP6 proposal. Whilst he has good material for the Tier-1 he has much less from Tier-2s and mentioned to the PMB that:

"it would be really useful to get some short narratives of activities that have taken place at (or associated with) Tier 2 sites - together with any kind of evidence of impact - in particular for things that will continue through the GridPP 6 grant period.

This could cover all kinds of activities including: outreach events, industrial connections, non-LHC on-boarding especially non-STFC funded activities. Any evidence supporting the success of the activity is very useful.”

If you can provide input on any of the items above for your site please that would be much appreciated. Please email Jon and copy me (so I know the level of response!).

Many thanks,
Jeremy

To unsubscribe from the TB-SUPPORT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=TB-SUPPORT&A=1