Dear all

An exciting opportunity for a postdoctoral researcher has arisen to join our Medical Physics team at the Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL, London, UK. This is a 2 year position with a salary depending on previous experience. We have large experience with data-driven techniques for motion detection and correction, image reconstruction, and quantification of dynamic PET data, both in the brain and for the lung. We are now looking for an excellent candidate to  combine and advance these techniques to image the thorax.

More details and information on how to apply is at

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041553&ownertype=fair&jcode=1791294&vt_template=966&adminview=1

(or navigate to https://www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/working-ucl/jobs-ucl and search for Ref:1791294)

Closing date: 6 Mar 2019

Feel free to forward this information.

Kris Thielemans
Professor in Medical Imaging Physics at University College London,
Institute of Nuclear Medicine, UCL Hospital, Tower 5,
235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU, UK

To unsubscribe from the CCP-PETMR-DEVEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCP-PETMR-DEVEL&A=1