Hey Ash,

thanks for your answer, I had one sign wrong, that's right, (not a native English/Latin speaker, got confused over anteror and superior).

I set it up this way, because I wanted to have the simulation input formatted from an h5 dataset.
So if you have a segmentation and multiple motion models matching this segmentation, then one can store the geometry information and the motion fields together in one file, and read it in.

I don't like reading too many template images in, because I have the feeling that too many files are necessary which all must match each other to get the simulation running, so to me it feels uncomfortable. I want one file with everyhing in it.

Best

Johannes
--
Johannes Mayer