Dear all,

We are seeking for a PostDoc researcher for the newly founded Department of
Decision Neuroscience and Nutrition (DNN) as part of a joint appointment
(Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin and German Institute for Human
Nutrition). I would appreciate it very much if you could forward this to
the interested candidates. Application deadline is 22nd February 2019.

We require following documents: a CV, a powerful motivational letter and 2
references. Please contact me for further information.

Thank you so much & have a great weekend!
Soyoung Park

The German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke is a member of
the Leibniz Association. The institute’s mission is to conduct experimental
and clinical research in the field of nutrition and health, with the aim of
understanding the molecular basis of nutrition-dependent diseases, and of
developing new strategies for treatment and prevention (Website:
http://www.dife.de/?lang=en).

We invite applications for the newly founded Department of Decision
Neuroscience and Nutrition (DNN) as part of a joint appointment with the
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin for 1 PostDoc (m/f)

The general aim of the department is to understand the complex mechanisms
of human decision making regarding food selection and to develop novel
strategies in optimizing decisions. This highly interdisciplinary research
merges neuronal (fMRI, EEG, NIRS), physiological (SCR, HR) and metabolic
data to understand the body-brain-interaction.

Tasks
•    Design and conduct research projects (including acquisition and
analyses of neuronal, physiological and metabolic data)
•    Presentation of results (publication or conferences)
•    Supervision of students as well as guidance of technical staff

    Requirements and Skills
•    Excellent master degree and doctoral degree in psychology, cognitive
science, biology, nutrition science or in an equivalent discipline
•    Experience neuroscientific methods (fMRI, EEG, MEG or NIRS) and/or in
psychophysics
•    Programming skills in Matlab, experience in advanced statistical
analyses and in behavioral modeling will be of great advantage
•    High motivation and interest in interdisciplinary collaboration in a
versatile research environment
•    Excellent English (in speaking and writing) and computer skills

The advertised position is available for 3 years. The level of salary will
be determined on the basis of standard/tariff conditions, present
qualifications and professional experience.

We expect a team player with high problem-solving skills, very good
achievements and high level of commitment.

Contact
Please send your detailed application (letter of motivation, CV,
certificates, references) until 22.02.2019 to:
German Institute of Human Nutrition
Human Resources and Social Services
Arthur-Scheunert-Allee 114-116
14558 Nuthetal
or via E-Mail to [log in to unmask]

For more information please contact:
Prof. Dr. So Young Park, Head of Department DNN, E-Mail: