Dear All,

We will be hosting a free one-day event on supporting Nursing and Midwifery students with drug calculations on Wednesday May 22nd at Middlesex University in Hendon.
The focus will be on sharing experiences of the challenges this kind of support poses and of different approaches to overcoming them. We will also hear from a senior Nursing lecturer and some Nursing students how drug calculations (and associated tests) fit into their overall degree programmes.
Further details, including how to register, will be available soon but please save the date.

Best wishes

Lois

Maths, Stats and Numeracy Lecturer
MEd, FHEA