From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Sayer
Sent: 27 February 2019 09:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Security Systems for Artworks

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of affordable security systems for art work displayed in galleries please? This is not really something we've done before so I'm open to suggestions of what kind of systems work best/look the most discreet as well!

Thanks in advance,
Emma

Emma Sayer
Collections Development Officer (Social History)
Beamish, the Living Museum of the North

Direct Tel. No.  0191 370 4014

www.beamish.org.uk<http://www.beamish.org.uk/>|beamishtransportonline.co.uk/<http://beamishtransportonline.co.uk/>

Connect with Beamish Museum
[cid:image001.png@01D21275.3605D070]<https://www.facebook.com/BeamishLivingMuseum> [cid:image002.png@01D21275.3605D070] <https://twitter.com/Beamish_Museum>  [cid:image003.png@01D21275.3605D070] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/beamishmuseum/>   [cid:image004.png@01D21275.3605D070] <http://www.youtube.com/user/BeamishMuseum>  [instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/beamish_museum/>  [Pinterest-badge-144px] <https://uk.pinterest.com/beamishmuseum/>

[cid:image005.png@01D21275.3605D070]<http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/>[hlfhi_blk]       [DementiaFriendly_Land_RGB_1617.jpg]

North East England Tourism Awards - Large Visitor Attraction of the Year 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017

Beamish Museum, Beamish, County Durham DH9 0RG
Main Switchboard - Tel. 0191 370 4000
Registered in England No. 5751540. Registered Charity No. 1122366

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk<http://www.shcg.org.uk> . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message
in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to
do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST