From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Helen King <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 February 2019 10:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Literature on academic practice & professional development

Hi everyone,

I’m putting together a reading list for a Professional Development module on our PGCAPP. I’m looking for articles, papers or websites that can support colleagues in thinking about their academic practice and professional development in a more holistic way. There are a number of books available but I’m keen to include some shorter, more easily accessible resources. Also, the papers I have found tend to be written for academic developers rather than academics themselves. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Best wishes,

Helen

Dr Helen King NTF SFSEDA PFHEA

Associate Director of Academic Practice

Academic Practice Directorate

University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)

Room 5E14, Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY

Tel: +44 117 3284127

Twitter: @drhelenking

Festival of Learning, 25 February – 1 March 2019

See go.uwe.ac.uk/festival2019 for more details

http://uwebristol.newsweaver.com/files/4/77344/184490/215943/35b5de7d6879353198ed042c/tef_gold_uwe_bristol_signature.jpg

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.