Dear All,

With apologies for cross-posting.

Lucy Mercer-Mapstone and I wondered if our practical guide to scaling up student-staff partnership in higher education would be of interest to members of the group.

Cathy Bovill has written in the foreword: “This guidance is timely and highly practical. …The guidance in this resource, based on research and the experiences of the two authors, offers support and advice on all the important stages of gaining support, designing, implementing, and evaluating a partnership scheme….Whatever the particular focus of your institutional project-based partnership initiative, this guidance will be of value. In my own experience, inviting students to share ideas and creativity in any setting transforms what is possible. Working in partnership thoughtfully can change our higher education institutions for the better.”

You can download the guide from: bit.ly/2EfUR16

We hope you find it useful!

Best wishes, Jenny

Dr Jenny Marie, PFHEA, NTF | Associate Director (Quality Assurance & Enhancement) | UCL Arena Centre for Research-based Education | University College London | 10th Floor, 1-19 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HB | Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 6456   | Ext: 56456 | Skype: jenny.marie5

Teaching and learning resources for departments:

Visit our online catalogue and order printed materials for the start of session

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1