From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Santanu Vasant
Sent: 07 February 2019 15:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 20 credit module framework - feedback turnaround question....

Dear All,

I have a question for institutions who have a 20 credit module framework (so 120 at each level), who are a widening participation institution with a large BAME and mature population like the University of East London, what is the turnaround in your assessment and feedback policy. We are thinking 10 working days for any assessment. I’ve been asked by the PVC Education to do some benchmarking as soon as possible.

If you are a 20 credit module framework university, if you could reply to me what your turnaround for your assessment and feedback policy is, in the next few days if possible that would be great,

Many thanks in advance,

Best wishes,

Santanu Vasant (Mr) BSc (Hons), PGCE, MA(Ed) London, SFHEA
Head of the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching |
Docklands Library DL 4.25, 4-6 University Way, London, E16 2RD | T: +44 (0)208 223 4997 | @UEL_CELT<http://www.twitter.com/uel_celt>  | http://www.uel.ac.uk/celt

Useful Resources and Get in Touch: Staff Development Site<http://bit.ly/uelceltstaffdev>
Need Help:

  *   Teaching with Technology Queries<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  *    IT related queries<http://servicedesk.uel.ac.uk/>

#phUELed | Building a philosophy of UEL education
Book on our New Learning and Teaching Workshops<http://uel.libcal.com/calendar/celt>

[Image result for uel logo]

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.

[Image: Abertay University]

Abertay University is an operating name of the University of Abertay Dundee, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC016040

Follow us: www.abertay.ac.uk<http://www.abertay.ac.uk> | @AbertayUni<https://twitter.com/AbertayUni> | AbertayLinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=12685> | AbertayFacebook<https://www.facebook.com/AbertayUni>

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Abertay University.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must take no action based on the email or its attachments, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.