PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Demi-regularity - see page 13:
http://ramesesproject.org/media/Realist_reviews_training_materials.pdf

Middle range theory - see page 3:
http://ramesesproject.org/media/RAMESES_II_Theory_in_realist_evaluation.pdf