PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your points on this.

Visualizing the causal pathway from program resources to outcome inspired by a stage model seems really relevant and interesting.

Again, thankyou for responding on my question. I really appreciate your qualified comments.

Regards,

Laerke

Lærke Mai Bonde Andersen

Cand. scient. Soc.

PhD-student

Department of Health Science and Technology, Public Health and Epidemiology Group.

Email: [log in to unmask] | Tlf.: (+45) 41440103

Aalborg University | Niels Jernes Vej 14, A3-207a | 9220 Aalborg East