PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi RAMESES,

I have just moved from London to Newcastle to write up my PhD thesis, a realist process evaluation of opt-out blood borne virus testing and associated pathways of care within London prisons.

I was wondering whether anyone knew of any working groups on realist evaluation in or around Newcastle?

Kind Regards,

Seth Francis -Graham

PhD Student

Health Protection Research Unit: Blood Borne & Sexually Transmitted Infections

University College London

Mortimer Market Centre, London, WC1E

http://bbsti.hpru.nihr.ac.uk/our-team/seth-francis-graham