FFS, agreed

- Sent from my phone, please excuse any inadvertent typos
On Feb 14, 2019, at 8:25 PM, Milena Radzikowska <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear colleagues

I am, once again, appalled.

There are no more words left to say—it’s either all been said before or there’s little point since any attempts to shift away from such toxicity have been gaslighted or buried in patriarchal bullshit masquerading as pseudo-academic rhetoric. This behavior, this language, is shameful. It’s been called out before, apparently on some deaf ears.

I call on the rest of the list to join me in asking Keith to step away from this community until he can demonstrate a capacity for self reflection.

Milena Radzikowska, MDes, PhD
Professor of Information Design
Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
Mount Royal University

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.milenaradzikowska.com