Dear Jinan,

You can find similar descriptions of the breakdown of the relationship
between the right hemisphere (new knowledge of the world) and the left
hemisphere (existing re-represented knowledge of the world) in the work of
Iain McGilchrist. In his book, The Master and His Emissary, he talks at
length (towards the end - it is a big book) of various times in human
history when there has been a healthy balance between the hemispheres.
Sadly, he indicates we are in a period where rationality (left brain) is
dominating without proper recourse to the new and urgent information made
available to the right brain.

He is an excellent speaker and there are many YouTube lectures and
presentations of his that I would recommend.

keith