The Office for National Statistics (ONS), in partnership with the Government Statistical Service (GSS), is transforming the way we produce population and migration statistics using administrative data, to better meet the needs of our users. We have published an engagement report that updates users on our population and migration statistics transformation journey and next steps, and seeks feedback on our future plans.

We have also published our latest blog from Jay Lindop who discusses the progress so far.

Kind regards

Stakeholder Engagement Team

Centre for Ageing and Demography | Centre for International Migration

Office for National Statistics | Swyddfa Ystadegau Gwladol

+44 (0)1329 444661 | [log in to unmask] | www.ons.gov.uk| @ONS

For the latest data on the economy and society, consult our website at http://www.ons.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications