Hi Kate

I friend of my received your email and has passed it onto me as we have been looked for various cased birds.  Many of your list were on our target list so would be interested if they are still available – although I see the offer was to the end of January.

Can you let me know if there are any left and still looking for a good home.  We work on an National Nture Reserve in Yorkshire and use them for educational purposes, for training the next generation of bird ringers and where appropriate, as lures for catching birds for ringing.

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Craig

Craig S Ralston

Senior Reserve Manager
Lower Derwent Valley, Skipwith Common, Forge Valley Woods and Duncombe Park NNR's

http://ldvnnr.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lower-Derwent-Valley-Skipwith-Common-NNR/388893537806896
Twitter  @LDV_NNR

NNR Office
Bank Island
Church Lane
Wheldrake
York
YO19 6FE

We are here to secure a healthy natural environment for people to enjoy, where wildlife is protected and England’s traditional landscapes are safeguarded for future generations.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/natural-england

In an effort to reduce Natural England's carbon footprint, I will, wherever possible, avoid travelling to meetings and attend via audio, video or web conferencing.