Dear MMF Member,

At the end of last year we issued a call for seminar proposals for 2019. I am pleased to be able to announce that, after seeking independent reviews of the submissions we received, we have agreed to fund the following events:

“Macroprudential policies, Inequality, and Financial Inclusion; Redistributive Impacts and Implications for Financial Stability” City, University of London, Joseph Pearlman

“Structural VAR models” 30-31 May 2019, Queen Mary University of London, Michele Piffer

“Too Much or Too Little Credit? Which Should Make us Worry More?” Centre for Macroeconomic Policy (Durham University Business School), Tatiana Damjanovic and Mauro Bambi

We will make announcements about calls for papers and event details as we receive them from the organisers. We encourage you to attend these events, and MMF will cover reasonable travel costs (see our travel policy).

Paul Mizen

Laura Coroneo

Amit Kara

To unsubscribe from the MMF list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MMF&A=1