Attached please find my introduction to the midwifery research list.

Kind regards
Antoinette

Dr Antoinette du Preez (PhD; RN; Adv.M)
B.Cur Programme Manager
Senior Lecturer: Midwifery
School of Nursing Science
Potchefstroom Campus
Tel: +27 (0) 18 299 1837
Fax: +27 (0) 18 299 1827
Website: www.nwu.ac.za

Dr Antoinette du Preez (PhD; RN; Adv.M)
B.Cur Program Bestuurder
Senior Lektor: Verloskunde
Skool vir Verpleegkunde
Potchefstroomkampus
Tel: +27 (0) 18 299 1837
Faks: +27 (0) 18 299 1827
Webwerf: www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

>>> "Rijnders, M.E.B. (Marlies)"             <[log in to unmask]> 2019/01/31 2:06 PM >>>

Attached my introduction to the midwifery research list

Friendly greetings

Marlies

M.E.B. (Marlies) Rijnders
senior researcher midwifery

Child Health

T +31 (0)88 866 62 82
M +31 (0)62 113 45 62

Location

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1