Dear all,

I’m moving on from my role as Digital Engagement Officer at South West Museum Development and we’re recruiting!

It’s a full-time job based out of Bristol Museum and Art Gallery but with lots of regional travel and flexible working. If you have experience of digital comms / project management as well as some knowledge of skills development (i.e. in-house or external training, facilitating forums or conferences etc) and partnership working then please do consider applying – I’m happy to answer any questions you might have so please drop me an email if you’re interested. It's a fantastic role with opportunity for CPD, a high level of trust from management and the teams at both SWMD and Bristol Museum are lovely too.

Link:
https://jobs.bristol.gov.uk/vacancy/digital-engagement-officer-south-west-377783.html
Deadline for applications is 27th Feb with provisional interviews scheduled for 5th/6th March, and salary is £27,358- £30,756.

Thanks everyone,
Sarah

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg