Hi,

Very interesting. I was just going through the Disruption Works website
and thinking much the same thing as Nick.

What struck me as odd was that this company quotes Google's (supposed)
advice and copies Google's policies but does not provide any links.

Here is the actual Google assistant actions policy page
<https://developers.google.com/actions/policies/general-policies>,
highlighting the very relevant bit about Naming, Directory Listing and
Promotion
<https://developers.google.com/actions/policies/general-policies#naming_directory_listing_and_promotion>

Best Regards,
Monique Szpak