Hello,

I am trying to track down a rather old publication - Department of Health Circular and attached booklet which is HC(91) 18 which I do not know the title of, but the subject is guidelines governing the conditions under which medical students are allowed to function in hospitals.  Can anyone advise of the exact title of this publication and how to source it?  I think that it may be superseded, if so - could anyone let me know what are the current recommendations/guidance on this subject?

thanks

Janet

Janet Bayliss

Assistant Librarian

Library & Learning Resources

East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust

Based at: Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 5PD

Phone: 01473 702544

Ext. 1544

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.esneft.nhs.uk

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1