Dears,

A patron is asking if there is an ability to retrieve the “funnel plot” of the following article:

Acta Paediatr. 2015 Dec;104(467):30-7. doi: 10.1111/apa.13133.

Long-term consequences of breastfeeding on cholesterol, obesity, systolic blood pressure and type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Horta BL1, Loret de Mola C1, Victora CG1.

I do have the PDF via Wiley, but it does not have the Funnel plot,

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Layal Hneiny; MLIS, MPH-HMP, BScChem

Health Sciences Librarian

Saab Medical Library- University Libraries

American University of Beirut

Beirut-Lebanon

Tel: 00961-1-350000, ext:5904

cid:image006.jpg@01CFC5CE.C3B68F90

(Note for me: Patron: [log in to unmask])

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1