Hi Morag,

We've just started offering them here. I ran a pilot in the autumn and have now arranged for a full session to go ahead in March and another one in June. I wrote the session by doing a full literature search first, then compiling the results to create the content. I then ran a pilot and tweaked it following feedback.

I have now got a research clinician onboard to run it alongside me, and have also incorporated ​a guest speaker session where two published clinicians will speak about their experiences.

See attached poster.

Best wishes,

Suzanne

Suzanne Toft MScEcon MCLIP

Chartered Training Librarian

Jan & Feb Working Hours: 8:30am-12pm (home), 12:45-4:45pm (RDH), Fridays - 8:15am - 12pm (home), 12:30-4:30pm (QHB)

Normal Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30am-5:30pm (RDH), Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (QHB)

Library and Knowledge Service

University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 01332 788148 (RDH)  01283 511511 ext. 2104 (QHB)

Email: [log in to unmask] Website: https://www.uhdblibrary.co.uk/ |  Twitter: @UHDBLibrary

Please see our Training pages for more information about the training available to you: http://www.uhdblibrary.co.uk/training