Hello,

I'm trying to get hold of something for one of patrons, specifically an Appendix from the following article:

ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATISM
Vol. 42, No. 4, April 1999, pp 599-608
© 1999, American College of Rheumatology
THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RHEUMATOLOGY NOMENCLATURE AND CASE DEFINITIONS FOR NEUROPSYCHIATRIC LUPUS SYNDROMES

The appendix in question is Appendix A and it is to do with the following:

Case definitions for NPSLE syndromes. Case
definitions were developed for all 19 syndromes listed in
Table 2. The complete case definitions (Appendix A)
are available on the American College of Rheumatology
World Wide Web site at http://www.rheumatology.org/
ar/ar.html.

I've tried clicking on the link and it takes me to the front page of the American College of Rheumatology and there is no record I can see of this document on their site. I've tried randomly searching the internet and emailing the ACR, plus Wiley who publish the journal.

I've come to the conclusion I cannot find it and I need to call in the help of the library world. Please can someone out there help me?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Bruch
Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Llyfrgell a Gwybodaeth Ysbyty Tywysog Philip

Llyfrgell
Ysbyty Tywysog Philip
Dafen
Llanelli
Sir Gaerfyrddin
SA14 8QF

Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda

Ffôn: 01554 783467
WHTN: 01824 3467
e-bost: [log in to unmask]

Sarah Bruch
Prince Philip Hospital Library and Knowledge Services Manager

Library
Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen
Llanelli