There is still just time to book for the Heritage User Group Winter Meeting. Please fill in the booking form here

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=4St6Whtv8UibNUDBaNCqWOWQjl7sAx9GlVt_asVRRqhUM0paOEZTQVFQTlcxODlNN085WDkzTTUxRC4u

The meeting will be on Wednesday 13 March, in the George Fox Room, at Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ. It is just opposite Euston Station (allow a good five minutes to emerge from Euston; and if you are arriving via Kings Cross/St Pancras underground, follow the exit signs for Euston Road to avoid the endless underground labyrinth).

https://www.friendshouse.co.uk/getting-here

Programme for the day

Eoin Garland from I.S. Oxford will talk about the latest developments, and will be staying for the afternoon. If you have any questions or requests that you would like Eoin to address on the day please let us have them in advance.

10.00  Registration
10.30
 I.S. Oxford presentation - Eoin Garland
11.30
 Break
11.40
 Response to questions from I.S Oxford – Eoin Garland
12.30
 Lunch and networking
13.30
 AGM and election of Committee
13.45
 Presentation on College mergers – Claire Lyness (Coventry College)

14.15  Reading lists – Jonathan Edwards (Bournemouth College)
14.45
  Tea break
15:00
 Reflection and discussion
15.30 Close

Regards,

Jane Ball  (Membership Secretary)

Jane Ball
E-Learning Librarian (Mondays-Thursdays)
T: 020 8607 8356
Richmond upon Thames College | Egerton Road | Twickenham | Middlesex | TW2 7SJ

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1