From: Rob Challis
Sent: 30 January 2019 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Bris Ill Mailbox
Subject: Re: Suspension of lending service - University of Bristol

Dear colleagues,

Please be aware that the suspension of our lending service will now continue until at least Monday 18 February - unfortunately, staff illness has delayed the full implementation of our new inter-library loans module, and we are not yet ready to accept new requests.

If you have been in touch to request a renewal for an existing loan, we will be in touch with a definitive due date in the next few working days.  In the meantime, sorry again for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best wishes,

Rob Challis

---
Rob Challis
Senior Library Supervisor (Content Procurement)
Library Services
Augustine's Courtyard
Orchard Lane
Bristol BS1 5DS