Hi Stuart

We (Jisc) were partners in the RES project which provided the content for the Shakespeare Archive, though this was a BBC development.

I’ve been in touch with them about this, they have said they are having troubles after a recent data centre move, but are working on restoring the service. They didn’t provide at estimation of when the service would be restored.

If you need to contact them directly then take a look at https://bbcarchdev.github.io/res/faq#faq-contact

Thanks

Chris

Chris Keene – Head of library and scholarly futures

Jisc