Dear all

Attached is a leaflet with details of our next event, Sharon Graham, national organiser from  the Unite trade union, who will be presenting on the challenges that automation and new technology present to workers unions and industrial relations, on 21st February at Manchester Metropolitan University  Business School (Map of venue also attached). We are also delighted to welcome Professor Deborah Howcroft, University of Manchester as a discussant.

Best wishes,

Stephen Mustchin, University of Manchester

Secretary, Manchester Industrial Relations Society

University of Salford

DR FRANCINE MORRIS
Head of Athena SWAN
Room 333, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT
T: +44(0) 0161 295 2386

Pronouns: She/Her

 cid:image008.jpg@01D34EFD.2B629610athena-swan-smallImage result for disability confident logo black and white   Race_Grayscale_Membercid:image005.png@01D38AD6.81EA3280

To unsubscribe from the INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH&A=1