From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Calli Rouse
Sent: 05 February 2019 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Map production

Hello all,

This may have been addressed recently, but I can't find anything in my inbox, so I'm afraid I'm asking again - what is the general consensus on producing labelled maps (obviously on open data mapping) for commercial enquirers to reproduce in their reports?  We have been asked to potentially do so, and plan to charge the work at the same rate as an enquiry - but I wondered if it was something that other HERs offer as standard, or even possibly refuse to do?  Do you have a separate pricing structure for "extras" on top of standard enquiries?

Admittedly, this doesn't happen very often, as most enquirers prefer to produce their own mapping, but I am just trying to be prepared for all eventualities!

Kind regards,

Calli Rouse BA MCIfA

Historic Environment Record and Information Manager - Rheolwr Cofnod yr Amgylchedd Hanesyddol a Gwybodaeth

Croesewir Gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg neu yn Saesneg /Correspondence is welcomed in Welsh or English

Glamorgan-Gwent Archaeological Trust - Ymddiriedolaeth Archaeolegol Morgannwg-Gwent

Heathfield House
Heathfield
Swansea/Abertawe
SA1 6EL

Tel/Ffôn 01792 634225
www.ggat.org.uk/her/her.html<http://www.ggat.org.uk/her/her.html>

Registered Office as above. Registered in Wales No.1276976 Company limited by Guarantee without Share Capital.
Registered Charity No. 505609.
Institute of Field Archaeologists Registered Archaeological Organisation No.
15.

If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance upon it is unauthorised and maybe unlawful.
If you have received this message in error, please contact us by return and delete any messages or attachments. This email message along with any attachments is the property of GGAT and is protected by law. The information contained, which may be privileged and confidential, is intended solely for the addressee/s.

Help our environment - only print this if really necessary /

Swyddfa Gofrestredig fel yr uchod. Cofrestrwyd yng Nghymru, Rhif
1276976
Cwmni Cyfyngedig trwy Warant heb Gyfalaf Cyfrannau.
Elusen Gofrestredig, Rhif 505609
Mudiad Archaeolegol Cofrestredig, Sefydliad yr Archaeolegwyr (IFA), Rhif 15

Os nad chi oedd fod derbyn y neges hon, neu os ydych yn weithiwr cyflogedig neu'n asiant yn gyfrifol am anfon y neges, nid yw ei datgelu, ei chopïo, ei dosbarthu na chymryd unrhyw gamau yn ddibynnol ar y neges yn cael eu hawdurdodi, a gall gwneud hyn fod yn anghyfreithlon.

Os byddwch yn derbyn y neges hon trwy gamgymeriad, cysylltwch â ni drwy anfon y neges yn ôl atom gan ddileu unrhyw negeseuon neu atodiadau.

Eiddo GGAT yw'r e-bost hwn ynghyd ag unrhyw atodiadau, ac fe'i diogelir dan y gyfraith. Mae'r wybodaeth sydd wedi'i chynnwys, a all fod yn breifat a chyfrinachol, wedi'i bwriadau at ddefnydd y sawl y'u cyfeiriwyd atynt yn unig.

Helpwch yr amgylchedd - peidiwch ag argraffu hon os nad oes gwir raid

The following message has been applied automatically, to promote news and information from Nottinghamshire County Council about events and services:

Eligible organisations can now apply for grants of up to £50k to support their local community through the Capital Fund, part of The Local Improvement Scheme. . Find out more and how to apply<https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/finance-and-budget/local-improvement-scheme/capital-fund>. Applications close Thursday 28 February!

Emails and any attachments from Nottinghamshire County Council are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the email, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any other way. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed in response to a request.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before opening attachments, since the County Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by software viruses.
You can view our privacy notice at: https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/global-content/privacy

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer.