From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jackson, Chris
Sent: Friday, 22 February 2019 6:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Young-Earth-Scientist (YES) Congress | 9th to 13th September 2019 | Berlin, Germany

Thanks for the supportive comment Fabio. And I should be clear; my concerns are not directly directed at Sascha, as clearly he personally didn’t come up with the YES acronym. Chris
Professor Christopher A-L Jackson
Equinor Professor of Basin Analysis
Basins Research Group (BRG)
Department of Earth Science & Engineering
Imperial College
LONDON
SW7 2BP
UK
Co-founder of EarthArXiv (🌎), a preprint server for the Earth Sciences (www.eartharxiv.org<http://www.eartharxiv.org>)

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.